Western African #delicious recipe.
1. Wash and clean the fish
2. In a bowl add onion, ginger, parsley, garlic, bouillon cube, black pepper, red chili powder, salt, lime juice and one teaspoon oil
3. Rub the fish on both sides and inside the cavity generously with the mixture
4. Heat a grill, brush oil all over it to avoid the fish from sticking to it
5. Remove the fish from the fridge and grill the marinated fish for around 30 minutes (15 minutes each side)
6. In a serving plate, serve the grilled fish with fried plantains
Learn more about this delicious recipe : http://bit.ly/1D0EuhY