- 350g smoked haddock or cod
- 300ml Creme Fraiche
- bunch flat leaf parsley
- some Potatoes for mashing
- big knob Butter
- glug milk
- YOU CAN ALSO ADD
- sprinking of crayfish tails or prawns
- touch of salmon
- dash of cheese
- or anything else you fancy
- Its simple, preheat the overn to gas mark 6/200c
Make the mash how you like it, I like mine buttery with not too much milk, make sure its well seasoned though!
Mix the fish, creme fraiche and parsley together (and any other ingredients you like)You can add vegetables like peas or baby corn.
Put into an ovenproof dish with mash on top then plonk in the oven for 30-40 mins
- Works well with half smoked fish and half unsmoked, i love a few crayfish tails in there too!
As an optional extra you can grate cheese and sprinkle on top of the mash with a little sprinkle of ground nutmeg
- This is the easiest fish pie recipe ever, and tasty, its the dish i make when i have had a long day at work and want to see my lady shape duffy, more than the kitchen
- By Gazh10